Thursday, February 4, 2010

Out of Touch!

So sorry I have been out of touch on my paper blog! Life sort of took over with us moving to Utah. My Cricut is still packed up, but everyday I get a little closer to taking it out and doing something creative. One thing I'm excited about that I got recently, is this book, "Card Making with Cricut" from Annie's Attic. I got it super cheap on Amazon.com. It's full of really cute cards.

(Update: I just went back to Amazon.com and can't find the great deal I got. I think mine was under $1, plus shipping.)

Imagine my surprise (not!) that I have almost every cartridge used in the book and practically all of the paper. But it's so sad that my patterned paper is stowed away in the garage until we make our final move into a house in about 5 months. Don't count me out yet, though, I still plan on getting some of these cards made!

Hope to update soon! And thanks for standing by!

No comments: